Inside Sales Coordinator
Sales and Project Management
- Work effectively with territory lighting sales representatives to increase sales through their customer connections, while serving as the key contact for assigned agencies.
- Collaborate on annual goals and objectives for the agencies and communicate progress on an on-going basis
- Support sales by following up on large quotes, tracking order activity, sales leads and solidify orders.
- Manage all international quotes and project requests
- Help create and maintain rep synergy that correlates with Structura's Core Values
- Specification support for the design engineering staff and project managers
- Identify potential new agencies within the assigned territory as required
- Establish new opportunities through existing and new customers, or by targeting new markets
- Create mutually beneficial relationships with key influencers in each market
- Maintaining favorable relations with customers while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction with products and/or services. This includes anticipating and addressing customer/project concerns and ensuring customer satisfaction with appropriate resolution
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager and project managers to effectively and efficiently support Structura agencies, including collaborating with Structura Quotations and Engineering for quoting and quote follow-up, project management, ordering and on-time delivery, product customization and follow-ups as needed.
- Provide updates to the design community on an ongoing basis and keep up to date on all new products, including but not limited to competitive offerings.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Opportunities to attend industry events (IES, IALD, ALA, etc.), regional trade shows, agency events and other marketing-based efforts will be offered when appropriate from time to time
- Facilitate shipping of trade show booth, samples and promotional items for shows
- Effectively manage administrative duties such as call reports, expense report and assigned projects
- Participate in weekly staff meetings, monthly sales meetings and other events at Structura
- Participate in the annual sales forecast/budget process for your assigned territory
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the lighting industry, exterior market products a plus
- Maintaining key relationships with lighting agencies, designers and other specifiers in assigned markets
- Experience in industry trade shows and events is a plus
- Able to travel some of the time (15%) and as required by management
- Possessing strong communication, presentation and organizational skills within various settings and work environments
- Experience working with the designing Keynote presentations is a plus; the position may require giving presentations to a large group
- Working as a team player and be willing to offer suggestions for product development or improvement
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment and engaging team members throughout the organization (Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and Design) to accomplish communicated company goals and objectives
- Identifying customer needs and addressing their interests with appropriate product offerings.
- Problem-solving, make sounds business decisions while recognizing potentially unforeseen difficulties and taking the necessary steps to address them appropriately
- Successfully communicating the technology behind the development of Structura products.
- Working with a high degree of accuracy under pressure and within set time frames.
- Handling confidential and priviledged information in a professional manner.
- Holding a background in lighting or architecture is a plus.
APPLY FOR A POSITION