3″ x 3″ linear wood pendant available in 4′ and 8′ lengths with direct, indirect, and direct/indirect illumination producing up to 1,000 lm/ft.
Modular linear system with an industry-first uppercase and lower
Lower case and upper case “L” building block, enables a wide range of lighting pattern configurations for virtually limitless design possibilities. The solid walnut or white oak hardwood construction provides durable, high-quality material, delivering a minimalist, timeless aesthetic in any architectural setting.
Proprietary 360° Bridge Bracket system connector allows for maximum flexibility for continuous runs whether straight or with turns at any horizontal angle, in single or multiple planes.
Precision optic with integral diffusing structures provides uniform, non-pixelated lens appearance. Available with lighting controls solutions of 0-10V dimming to 1%, as-well-as integrated Lutron Ecosystem, Wattstopper DLM, and DALI systems for lighting control flexibility.
- Housing: Precision CNC machined walnut or white oak hardwood with laser cut, formed galvanized steel liner. Available in 4’ and 8’ nominal lengths.
- Finishes: Walnut, white oak, or grey washed white oak.
- System Connector: Proprietary galvanized steel bridge bracket integrated within the uppercase ‘L’ allows for in-field setting at any horizontal angle relative to the adjoining Elle fixture. Galvanized steel brackets allow for end-to-end or top-to-bottom connections.
- LED System: High-performance linear LED module available in 500lumen/foot standard output (SO), 750 lumen/foot medium output (MO), and 1000 lumen/foot high output (HO). Available in 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K with CRI 80, 3 SDCM.
- Dynamic White: Tunable white or dim-to-warm options available.
- Lumen Maintenance: L90 at 36,000 hours and L70 at 50,000 hours.
- Optics: Direct illumination consists of a two-part system using a matte white reflector and a diffusing high-performance, scratch and fingerprint resistant acrylic lens. Indirect illumination consists of the choice between a clear acrylic lens or batwing polycarbonate refractor.
- Electrical: Factory-programmed output current electronic driver with 120-277VAC line input. 0-10V dimming to 1%.
- Integrated Controls: Lutron Hi-Lume Ecosystem, Lutron Series 5 Ecosystem, Wattstopper DLM, or DALI.
- Certifications: CSA listed to UL Standard 1598 for dry and damp applications, indoors only.
- Warranty: LED system is rated for operations in ambient temperature up to 30°C. Five-year limited warranty.